$ / hourly
, , US
Our product teams build high performance systems that need to crunch through enormous amount of data in real-time. As a High Speed Packet Processing Data Engineer, you will work on developing high performance DPI engine. You will add new functionalities, identify bottlenecks, optimize and re-design components where necessary. Your contributions will evolve our DPI engine to meet complex and ever-evolving user requirements.
- Identify and prototype new products that enhance existing capabilities or provide new opportunities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software based on best practices
- Work with the product manager, software engineers and stakeholders to build solutions and gain novel insights to complex problems
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in C/C++ and/or Python
- Familiarity with network protocols and tools such as Wireshark, Intel DPDK
- Familiarity with DPI engines such as Snort and Suricata
- Experience with Linux systems & development, including CI/CD
To apply for this job please visit DemoSG.oorwin.com.