Job ID: AnG – 1114
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per week, working with service providers, preparing reports, newsletter, promotional mailing & organizing web seminars and physical events.
1. Graduate with a minimum (internship/work experience preferred) in any stream.
2. Excellent English speaking skills, writing skills would be an advantage.
3. Based in Mumbai
4. Office location, Nirlon IT Park, Goregaon East
5. Timing: 9.30 – 6.00 pm, Monday – Friday (5 day week)
- Working on the German Machinery Industry Newsletter Publication (Quarterly)
- Tele-calling to our German members for updating database, inviting for events, co-ordination for meetings., follow-ups after meeting for advertisements, events, etc.
- Involved in preparing reports which need to be submitted to head office in Germany
- Research on various subjects for work
- Visiting events, seminars based in Mumbai and preparations of report. Attending events mainly for networking and building contacts in industry.
- Co-ordination with hotel and colleagues for events organised.
- Follow-up with clients for event co-ordination, payment, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Technology/ Graduate
- 1-2 years of Work Experience would be preferred (but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services