Job ID: AnG – 1087
Title: Critical Systems Head
Team: Strategy & Products
Purpose of Job:
Software Projects/ Program Management, Application Maintenance,
Support, Vendor Management and new solution rollouts in Core Business
areas such as loan origination system, loan management system,
collection management system, digital payment platforms, third party
● Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining,
delivering, and supporting technology solutions plans.
● Directs technological research by assessing organization’s needs,
practices and solutions.
● Negotiate and own the project scope, plan and timelines.
● Managing project progress and adapt work as required and
ensuring projects meet deadlines.
● Managing project relationships with internal and external
● Contracts and vendor management.
● Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentations –
solution designs documents, BRDs, test plan, minutes, etc.
● Responsible for the leadership and management within
Technology Development and leading of teams, particularly
technical team leaders and technical specialists, to promote a
culture of service innovation and delivery.
● To support the Technology Development Strategy to meet
organisation goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of
service it delivers both internally and externally.
● Manage development and delivery of technology solutions.
Support and deliver IT and Technology Development Strategy.
● Lead and develop high performing teams, supporting Agile
working practices, and a digital delivery culture. Promote
resilience and responsiveness in the organization by being open
and honest about challenges, and the actions required to address
● Develop trusted advisor relationships with business teams and
stakeholders.Gather and report detailed performance data against
key indicators, to generate actionable improvements to the
quality of service offered.
● Regularly interacts across functional areas with stakeholders of
various departments to ensure project objectives are met.
● Designs solutions in alignment with security architecture
standards. Liaises with internal teams and vendors concerning the
● Identifies and analyses operational risks, collects security
expectations and finds an optimal solution.
10+ years of experience with minimum 8 years of experience in
technology delivery management role.
UG/PG : Degree in IT/Computer Science / Engineering Aged
● Good Analytical and problem solving skills
● Design thinking skills
● Experience in delivering applications development,
integrations, data warehousing and analytics solutions.
● Knowledge of financial services domain will be an added
advantage – but not mandatory
● Should be a strong team manager and team player with a
● Ability to adapt latest technologies and successful
implementation in the projects
● Ability to collaborate with internal and external
stakeholders for effective delivery of the projects assigned
● Analytical, problem-solving skills and go getter attitude
● Strong verbal and written communicator, able to speak
with the business stakeholders and understand the
● Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
Competencies & Best
Practices for High Performers:
● Web and Mobile technologies
● Deep understanding of SOAP/Rest web services
● Working knowledge of cloud computing – preferably AWS
● Knowledge of Open source technologies
● Deep knowledge of lending applications such as loan
origination, loan management, collection systems, digital
payments, KYC solutions, credit bureau integrations, etc.
● Deep understanding of SDLC processes
● Expertise in software quality management standards and
● Expertise in application support and escalation
● Projects and program management based on Agile
● Ability to work at a ground level and also able to manage
a team of minimum 20 people