Job ID: AnG – 1085
Roles & Responsibilities
If you have a keen eye for design and always have your finger on the pulse of industry trends, then we want to hear from you. Our firm is interested in hiring an experienced Interior Designing Head, Your role is to:
- Lead and own a cohort of Interior Designers, guide them, nurture them and help them grow.
- Prepare and present Design pitch along with Project Estimations to clients or the Juniors.
- Own Complete Project Life-cycle from Design Pitch to Sales Order.
- Own the sales funnel & drive sales Closure.
- Own Customer Experience through-out Project Life-cycle.
- Lead and own quality & accuracy of design deliverables.
- Coordinate with the internal entities Design team and project execution team as well as with the external stakeholders like vendor managers and trending product companies.
What makes you worthy?
- Proficiency in Technical Drawings and a reasonable knowledge in Google Sketchup, 3Ds Max and other 3D visualization tools.
- A confident and compelling tone of communication that sells a brand as huge as ours.
- You must be self-motivated to be the absolute best at what you do. Additionally, you should be a positive reinforcement to the team you lead.
- You should be a go-to person for any design discussion or conundrum. Only with a constant research of concepts and materials, you can survive the knowledge thirsty designers of the organization
- You must be able to conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations that help in streamlining the ongoing design projects.
- Minimum of 7-11 years of experience in Design Industry (Home interiors-Interior Design or Architecture).
- Must have handled Residential projects.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Design Team Lead.
- Technical design (material knowledge, execution and GFC).
- Must be familiar with Modular technology (material knowledge, aesthetics & functionality, module planning).
- Must be proficient in GOOGLE SKETCHUP, AUTOCAD, MS OFFICE and other design tools.