Job ID: AnG – 1099
• Experience in project management
• Actively involved software design and development of mobile application/dashboard development /web interface development/
• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Define and establish effective processes.
• Proven experience of 5 to 10 years in .NET and Python applications, R Studio, Ubuntu, MariaDB MySQL, Apache, PHP, NGINX, Python, GDAL, PostgreSQL, PostGis,Java
• Design and build applications using open-source tools
• Good Project Management skills including planning, monitoring and execution, risk management, quality, and costing
• Knowledge in design/architectural patterns, Web APIs, web services, REST, SOL, client side scripting and others open-source tools and technologies.
• Knowledge of Geoserver, OpenLayer, QGIS /ArcGIS or any other GIS technologies is required.
• MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• Experience of process audit and system compliance
• Flexible to travel to work/Manage for short- or long-term projects. Behavioral Skills:
• Strong analytical skill, innovative and ability to think creatively, problem solving approach, leadership, and motivational skills
• High attention to detail, ability to learn new technology, positive attitude
• Self-driven, knowledge on quality concepts & result oriented
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build and manage teams.
• Strategic vision and decision-making skill