Job ID: AnG – 1135
JD- Network and network security position
Network and Network security professional who can manage multi-site enterprise level network including
handling VA assessment, network maintenance, troubleshooting for network devices along with prepare, maintain
documentation of network configurations, Infrastructure Diagram and cabling layouts, passive network etc.
Essential job function and skill requirement
• In-depth knowledge and experience of managing enterprise level network and network security solutions.
• Hands on experience on Cisco network and security products- Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IPS, Cisco NAC (ISE);
Fortigate and other industry leading products
• Ability to conduct POC of different NMS and SAS based security application. As well as preparation of POC’s
• Understanding about incident management; incident remediation and ability to work with manage SOC vendor
• Understanding of incident alert ability of finding root cause and make quick action
• Knowledge on configuration and change management process and experience of handling change management
• Extensive knowledge on LAN Switching, including VSS & stack technology (e.g. 4500, 2960 switches), Knowledge
• Understanding of switch networking protocols & configurations (e.g., Switch VSS, switches Stack).
• Adequate knowledge on Cisco ASA firewall IPSec site to site and AnyConnect VPN technology, Cisco FTD for
• Hands-on experience on network monitoring and conversant with NMS tools
• Knowledge and experience on working with ISPs, vendors, OEM support team for troubleshooting
• Understanding on SOC advisory, prepare preventing measure plan;
• Adequate knowledge on Vulnerability Assessment tools like Nessus, report creation, preparation of action plan on
network security devices with ability to remediate vulnerabilities consistency.
• Asset management skill for switch/router and other network devices.
• Knowledge of Wireless network configuration and management.
• Attending con-call with different teams for root cause analysis of critical incidents.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft AD, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, NAC solutions.
Minimum requirement- B.Tech/MCA/BCA
Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in network and network security domain.
CCNA (must), CCNP and ITIL preferable
Job Location- Kolkata
Candidate’s location of residence- within Kolkata city