Job ID: AnG – 1042
Operations Developer Responsibilities:
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain databases
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests • Writing complex queries and stored procedures
• Ensure all database programs meet healthcare company and performance requirements (HIPPA Compliant)
Must have Criteria:
• Proven working experience of 2+ years as a Database Developer.
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL.
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding.
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
• BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification.
• Strong command of MS SQL and MS Server SQL server tools.
• Knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
• Understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills