Job ID: AnG – 1081
Title: UI/UX Developer
Notice period- max 30 days
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge in UX of Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Additional knowledge of .NET web framework C#, MVC4, WCF, Window Services & Node.js
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and Git (any 1 version control exp will do)