- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Implement accounting systems and processes. – Prepare monthly financial reports. – compliance of statutory requirements(gst/tds/tcs/etc.) – Budgeting control – support in Internal and Statutory Audit – Costing project wise – timely submission of MIS – finalization of balance sheet
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements,tally,audit,excel knowledge,GST,MIS REPORT etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Procure to pay
- Processing vendor payments, salary payments and statutory dues payments
- Recording of accounting entries viz. vendor invoices, expense accrual, advances, borrowings, depreciation, cash and bank transactions.
- Statutory dues reconciliation (TDS, GST, Provident Fund, etc)
- Review of General Ledger for ensuring completeness of books of accounts
- TDS payment vs GL balance basis monthly TDS liability workings & filing of quarterly TDS returns; Response to intimations / notices issued by TDS-CPC
- Bank reconciliation, Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Preparation of various schedules viz trade receivable, trade payable, accrued expense/revenue ageing as per defined frequency
- To prepare Financial Statement
- Assist in preparation of various schedules, reconciliations, and annexures for Statutory, Tax audit
- Coordination with Statutory, Tax auditors
Skills and attributes for success:
- Analytical capability, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills written, presentation for effective client communication
- Ability to articulate the problem statement and explain issue at hand as well as proposed solution
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery, implementation of client engagements
- Should be a team player with an ability to work effectively between cross functional teams and build relationships with individuals and clients
- To be able to work under given timelines.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
Experience : 5+ Years
Package : 6.6 LPA
Openings : 1
Qualification: Inter CA with 5+ Years experience excluding articleship