Job Description: Business Analyst
Working with the Predictive Analytics Manager and the Chief Product Officer, the Business Analyst is responsible for providing analysis, insights and reporting from various data sources to support key decisions from many Functions within Organization including Finance, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Strategic Development.
What You Will Do:
- Support strategic projects with data insights from analysis across multiple data sources
- Collate data and produce analysis from the data within our survey tools (e.g., Survey Monkey and Marketo)
- Produce and publish the daily data points on business performance, pulling out insights on strong performance and areas of opportunity
- Gain deep understanding of Company’s primary database and reports – offering suggestions for potential reporting improvements and new data sets
- Write necessary queries and reports and present findings of related queries
- Help evolve next generation data warehouse
- Build relationships with key “analytical requestors” to better understand their needs
What You Will Need:
- 2 to 5 years previous experience in analytical role
- Ability to convert analysis into business insights and recommendations
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and solid work ethic
- Balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to run queries, create and use databases using standard PC packages
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or other related degree
- MBA or equivalent degree a plus
- Strong references, clean background, and professional demeanor
- Fluency in English
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Strategic – applies strong business acumen and decision making skills
- Analytical – intellectually curious and able to analyze data to drive to insight
- Creative – identify new data and analytics to drive business improvement
- Collaborative – achieve meaningful progress working across the organization
- Responsible – make decisions and independently manage projects
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Other Duties: The duties, responsibilities, and activities listed are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Any additional tasks may be assigned to the employee as necessary by the supervisor and/or organization.
Supervisory Responsibility: None at this time.
Travel: Ability to travel as needed both domestically or internationally.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role regularly uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets and fax machines. The employee’s working area may be subject to general office noise such as events, meetings, and other operational sounds.
Physical Demands: The employee may sit for extended periods and may also be required to use a computer for several hours at a time. The employee may sometimes need to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type & Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with normal office hours. Additional hours may be required during peak times to guarantee timely completion of tasks, and to handle international calls and communications. Your supervisor will inform you of your schedule and any necessary changes to that as they arise. Your cooperation is appreciated.