Our team is looking for a creative Campaign Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. The campaign manager’s duties will include hiring and briefing the team, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager on managing spend and schedules.
To be successful you will need to have experience in managing digital campaigns. You will be an excellent project manager and have a talent for working under pressure.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Campaign Manager Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication is a must.
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
- To qualify for the next round, you need to fill in the questionnaire in the link given. Once we receive the same we will schedule an interview with you if you qualify for the role
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
Standard protocols will be followed once the offline work commences
- total work: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19