Title: Central Audit Officer/Analyst
Team: IQA-Central Audit
● Conducting concurrent Audit for Process and Sub-Process within department and ensure the process is streamlined.
● Conducting Functional / Departmental Audits on Periodic basis.
● Conducting Special Audits on need basis.
● Maintain proper Audit documentation
● To ensure that the Audits are performed & Completed as per the Audit schedule.
● Timely reporting to the Manager. Drafting quality Audit-Reports on time
● Coordinate with Auditee department personnel to get the clarifications & queries resolved.
● Perform follow-up audits to verify compliance.
At least 1+ years’ experience in Audit
Working experience in Banking or NBFC Audit will give an added advantage.
Internal Audit knowledge will be an added advantage.
Good analytic knowledge.
Aged below 30 years.
● Maintain confidentiality, integrity, professional skepticism
● Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities.
● Proactive, attention to detail.
● Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics.
● Problem-solving skills and logical thinking.
● Ability to work towards achieving deadlines, work under pressure,
and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed.
● Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
● Good interpersonal and communication skills, including good
presentation and report writing skills.
● Computer Knowledge, good excel-spreadsheet (Analytics for audit
proficiency) & PPT skills.
● Audit proficiency in operating Accounting & other ERP software.
● Hands on knowledge on different departments in a Body-Corporate
● A keen interest in the financial system combined with commercial
Report to: Manager – Functional Audit