Position: Dot Net- Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer
Education Qualification: BE/B Tech/ MCA (Computer Science, ECE, EEE, Electrical & IT)
Minimum Years of Experience: 3-6 years
Type of Employment: Permanent
1. 3 to 6 years of experience in .Net and SQL Server
32 Should have managed more than one project at a time.
3. Working Experience in .Net 2.0/3.5/4.0/Core (2.1/3.1) using C#, Web/Worker services,
Micro Services etc.
4. Good Knowledge of data-base design and its concepts.
5. Working experience in T-SQL, Triggers, Indexing, etc.
6. Knowledge of MS-SQL Performance tuning preferred.
7. Working experience in RDLC, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Web-services, etc.
8. Good Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process
9. Should have good exposure in software products development cycle.
10. Exposure to Payment-gateway will be added advantage.
11. Experience of SEI-CMM standard coding & documentation practices
12. Experience in e-Governance domain will be added advantage.
13. Experience in Smart Energy domain will be added advantage. 14. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
15. Prepare full-scale technical documents associated with the projects 16. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stake holders
17. Provide technical leadership require for project implementation through design and code reviews, ensuring best technical practices are applied.