- 5 to 10 years of experience in .Net and SQL Server
- 2 years of experience as Team Lead, managing a team of at least 3-5 members.
- Should have managed more than one project at a time.
- Working Experience in .Net 2.0/3.5/4.0/Core (2.1/3.1) using C#, Web/Worker services,
Micro Services etc.
- Good Knowledge of data-base design and its concepts.
- Working experience in T-SQL, Triggers, Indexing, etc.
- Knowledge of MS-SQL Performance tuning preferred.
- Working experience in RDLC, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Web-services, etc.
- Good Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process
- Should have good exposure in software products development cycle.
- Exposure to Payment-gateway will be added advantage.
- Experience of SEI-CMM standard coding & documentation practices
- Experience in e-Governance domain will be added advantage.
- Experience in Smart Energy domain will be added advantage. 15. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Prepare full-scale technical documents associated with the projects 17. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stake holders
- Provide technical leadership require for project implementation through design and code reviews, ensuring best technical practices are applied.