This role requires a User Interface Developer who can drive strategy and implementation of a complex set of
processes and solutions. The role requires an individual who wants to perform cutting edge work in Agile, Behavior &
Test-Driven Development, and DevOps.
You will help to lead & develop Web Services in Java based on REST / Micro Service, following best practices for
performance optimization, conducting hands on testing and writing test cases, while working with other developers,
testers and stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be an individual contributor as well as team player in an R&D development team.
• Collaborate with a group of software engineers to deliver on software projects using proven development
• Work with internal customers (Product Management and Development) to gather requirements to deliver
creative solutions that meet needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and realistic
• Develop Web Services in Java based on REST / Micro Service.
• Follow test-driven development (TDD).
• Optimize existing code for performance using various optimization technologies.
• Suggest and follow best software development approaches.
• Introduce and implement advanced features in Spring Boot, Java.
• Use Atlassian Bitbucket and Git for Source Control.
• Participate in peer code reviews.
• Follow Agile Software Development methods using Atlassian JIRA.
Skills & Requirements
• B.E., B-Tech, MCA or M-Tech with 3-5 years of experience in Agile development, preferably SCRUM.
• Strong base in Object Oriented Concepts.
• Strong experience in Core Java and Java 1.8+.
• Strong experience in Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven, MySQL / MariaDB.
• Strong experience in SOA – REST, Micro Service architecture and Implementation
• Experience in API Testing using tools like Postman / Soap UI etc.
• Experience in an Agile environment with test-driven development (TDD), Junit Testing etc.
• Experience in CI/CD and building applications using tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines etc.
• Experience in Big Data handling databases like Google Big Query, AWS Redshift, Click house etc.
• Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Unix/Linux, AWS Cloud.
• Excellent presentation, interaction and communication skills along with the ability to collaborate effectively
across functional organizations.
• Strong initiative and the desire to experiment with new technologies.
Engineer- Java Software Development (Backend)- Bangalore- 4 to 6 years- 15 to 20 Lakhs PA