Broad Role Definition
- Responsible for sales of IT & Communication solutions and related technologies (Routing, Switching, Security, Wireless, Telephony and Video Conference solutions.
- Suspecting, prospecting for new account creation and sales closure to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Account Management- Independently map accounts and build relationships across the key stakeholders (IT, purchase, Finance) in the account.
- Understanding client requirements and positioning the appropriate solution.
- Sales planning, reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development)
- Achieving key business parameters (revenues and gross margins) and payment collection.
- Targeted market segments – Medium & Large Enterprises, Govt & Defense, Infrastructure
- Working knowledge on IT Networking & Communication solutions preferably Cisco.
- Candidates with additional knowledge on Physical Security solutions like IP based Video Surveillance, Access Control and related systems would be a bonus
- Proven track record in sales & business development with large and medium organizations
- Solution selling skills with experience in selling complex IT solutions.
- Knowledge of commercial processes and bid preparations
- Excellent written and oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent team worker who will ensure organizational and team’s success.
- Dedicated and committed attitude towards achieving goals.
- Disciplined, punctual and well mannered.
Proficient in Excel/Word/Power Point.