Position Title Lead Consultant Credit Risk Policy Formulation
Reporting to LOB head
Academic Qualifications CA/MBA qualification, with a basic degree in Statistics or
Commerce or Engineering or Banking background
Experience Required 10 yrs plus, Minimum 2 years of experience in policy drafting
related to risk, credit or banking.
Principal Responsibilities • Leading mandates and assignments with various clients
(Banks/NBFCs or Development Financial Institutions),
focused towards Risk Management Consulting.
• Review and recommendations or filling gaps to the
enterprise risk management framework.
• Drafting policies and recommending suitable action points
for compliance of ERM guidelines and as per the best
market best practices.
• To lead a team of analysts and guide them as a project team
to complete the assignments within the prescribed
timeframe and budgets.
Job Skills Required • Prior working experience in the Risk management in
• Prior knowledge on different types of risk phased by
institutions, credit risk, market risk and good understanding
of BASEL guidelines on monitoring of Risks by Banks and
• Good understanding of Banking Industry in India and
various products and services offered by the Banking clients
and the process of credit administrations and deliveries of
• Knowledge on general economy and banking environment
of the country and implications of risk related aspects.
• Understanding of Credit Risk Models and how they work.
• Working knowledge on MS Office (Word/Excel)
Location Mumbai / Delhi ; Should be ready to travel in India and Abroad
Other skill Requirements ▪ Ability to lead a team of motivated professionals
▪ Excellent client management skills
▪ Good interpersonal skills
▪ Positive attitude
Understanding of Quality Processes like ISO, CMM, etc.
Information Security Responsibility Maintain Confidentiality and Integrity of organization
information. Report Security Breaches immediately to CISO
Compensation: commensurate with profile.