- Sr Engineer/Lead Engineer/Staff Engineer
- BE/BTech, or ME/MTech or MCA or Phd in Computer Science/ Electronics/Telecom
- Total 4-12 years of experience in software development & integration
- Working experience in the areas Telecom/Networking to create carrier grade products operating at very high scale: Microservices, Virtualization and orchestration, SDN based solution.
Programming/Scripting/OS Skills (mandatory)
- Good programing skills in Golang/Python/C++ & knowledge of OOPs concept
Domain Skills – (Mandatory)
- Design and implementation knowledge of FCAPS (Special focus on Fault Management, Configuration Management and Performance Management)
- Experience in Golang RESTful/Netconf API development for Management and Control plane
- Working knowledge of KPI Reporting, Troubleshooting & Log management – Prometheus, ELK, TSDB, Grafana, Greylog
- Experience in Management and Orchestration (e.g., ONAP), Network Management, OSS/BSS, and TM Forum standards
- Working Knowledge of Message-bus (NATS, Kafka), databases like etcd/ Redis/ SQL/ MongoDB
- Have expertise in implementing micro-services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Good knowledge in Telecom – PON / FTTH, OLTs, BNGs, ONTs, Residential Gateways (RGs).
- Experience in Networking protocols (Switching, Routing), L2/L3 Control and Data Plane Feature Design/Development)
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening)
- Good mentoring skills
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a teamwork environment
- Understanding systems and software requirements.
- Working with Architects and SMEs to design and develop product features.
- Play a key role in driving the design of the features, Create product design and feature documentation, performance benchmark.
- Collaborate with multiple teams by brainstorming and considering multiple design options for features.
- Contribution toward thought leadership activities in collaboration with Architects.
Hold responsibility of software module ownership and quality