- Lead Engineer/Staff Engineer
- BE/BTech, or ME/MTech or MCA or Phd in Computer Science/ Electronics/Telecom
- Total 7-12 years of experience in software development & integration
Programming/Scripting/OS Skills (mandatory)
- Extensive experience automating system tasks and infrastructure using any scripting language such as Python.
- Good working experience with infrastructure orchestration tools like Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, OpenShift, SUSE)
- Experience with Configuration and deployment of service mesh like Istio
- Experience in deploying and managing production Kubernetes infrastructure with CNI, and CSI drivers
- Experience designing and building Kubernetes clusters, Kubernetes Storage, Networking, Backup and restore.
- Configure load balancing, port forwarding, or setup firewall or DNS configurations to access applications in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Experience in Helm to manage Kubernetes applications, Helm Charts to define, install, and upgrade complex Kubernetes application.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD software
- Designing Highly Available, Cost-efficient, Fault-tolerant, and Scalable Systems
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening)
- Good mentoring skills
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a teamwork environment
Roles & Responsibility
- Design, implement and integrate management solutions to effectively manage private cloud implementation (Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mesh) and ensure reliability, elasticity and security.
- Identify, evaluate, select and engineer highly reliable container scheduling and orchestration solutions
- Deploy and Manage Kubernetes on a different platform on-premises using Rancher or any similar platform.
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure
- Write Ansible Roles to deploy, configure, and manage servers.
- Troubleshoot problems in SUSE Rancher and Kubernetes environments toward root-cause and resolutions
- Plan and implement automated testing to enable efficient response to product risks introduced in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Develop appropriate knowledge base for execution and implementation of automated tools built and deployed.
- Working with Architects and SMEs to design and develop product features.
- Play a key role in driving the design of the features, Create product design and feature documentation, performance benchmark.
- Collaborate with multiple teams by brainstorming and considering multiple design options for features.
- Contribution toward thought leadership activities in collaboration with Architects.
- Hold responsibility of software module ownership and quality