- Understand decision making needs of business functions (growth, marketing, product design, under-writing, collections, claim settlement, calling team etc.
- Evaluate data required for decisions, identify sources of appropriate data, own up the sanity/accuracy of available data, ensure transformations for right decision making.
- Define metrics through the business processes for clear measurability and to deep-dive into processes to identify areas of improvements.
- Identify opportunities of improvement in product & process flows through exploratory analysis and Driving customer segmentation to come up with insights on customization for various customer groups define analytical frameworks to gain insights on correlations/causality.
- Automate (wherever possible) & standardize decision making process to make it data driven.
- Work with engineering & data platform team to drive data availability & reliability.
- Monitor & highlight health of business by developing metric dashboards to track success & performance metrics for business functions.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience on SQL, any BI platform (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, Looker, Quicksight etc).
- Conceptual understanding of basic statistical concepts (Sampling, Distributions, Central tendency, Hypothesis testing etc).
- Basic understanding of data platforms and ETL processes.
- Ability to identify relevant data to solve business problems and (in)validate hypothesis.
- (Good to have) Prior data modelling experience in R/Python and some classification and/or regression techniques.
- (Good to have) Prior experience / understanding PROP-TECH
LOCATION – LOWER PAREL MUMBAI