The Integration Scripting Manager is responsible for the design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows and APIs along with Third party platform Integration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows and APIs as well as unit test & monitor backend applications, other third-party services, and integration platforms
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
- Develop dispute management and service improvement plans.
- Apply agile methodologies and complex problem-solving skills to develop and deploy API integration to leading Marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Effectively manage deadlines and release schedules
- Ensures Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & Individual KPI’s are being met
- Monitor & Manage Stakeholder engagement, Customer Escalations & Departmental Issues.
- Lead in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technologies to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating other capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with other departments and business areas to achieve personal, departmental, and organizational goals.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering (Engineering Preferred)
- 7+ years of full software development lifecycle and software engineering industry experience
- Excellent knowledge on Core Java, REST & SOAP API
- Agile development experience (Scrum, XP, or Pair Programming)
- Proficient in APIs, JSON, and web services
- Proficient in Third Party Interfaces (HubSpot, Integrate, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) – Min. 2 interface Mandatory
- Familiarity with customer service standards and processes.
- Excellent Written & verbal communication Skills along with Excellent Command over English Language to communicate with Stakeholders & Customers
- Excellent Analytical, Supervisory & Strong Interpersonal Skills
CERTIFICATIONS: JAVA Certification (Mandatory) + IT Service Management
- Flexible with shifts (Day, Night & Rotational)
- Flexible to stretch / extend as per “Business Requirement.”
- Working Hours: 9 hours daily (Minimum)