Detail Of Job Description
ntegration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, wordpress, etc.)
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
· Responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
· Experience in common third-party APIs