- PMO Analyst Responsibilities:
Planning and implementing project management strategies, based on templates and toolsets.
Ensuring project parameters meet clients’ agreed-upon needs and expectations.
Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
Liaising with project team members and providing suggestions or solutions to unforeseen issues when needed.
Preparing project status reports for management review.
Communicating with clients about the status and progress of their projects.
Ensuring all project strategies are in compliance with company standards, as well as federal laws and regulations when applicable.
- Previous experience in a PMO Coordination/Support/Specialist role
- Experience of working within the financial services or banking sector or software service industry experience
- Experience of supporting projects focused around Microsoft Office products, SharePoint, (on-premise), Office 365 etc.
- Co-ordinate the following: data collection from all members of the PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders, collection of financial information to update the project’s financial records, project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
- Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log, as well as the Project change management process
- Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts
- Organization of meetings