We are looking for an experienced talented senior Java developer who wants to help to build world class product.
The main part of the job will consist in the development of cloud based applications (J2EE, SpringBoot, Microservices, RabittMQ, MongoDB, Redis, Linux) and to provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance. You must have a strong and demonstrated aptitude for technology, supported by extensive and diverse experience, including hands-on experience.
Your technical responsibilities will span the domains of technology architecture, application design, development and application support. You will be responsible for mentoring junior resources & Participating on code reviews and ensuring standards are applied to each solution component.
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience required
- Ability to build and lead a Microservices team & Demonstrated experience in building Microservices
- Work on any cloud-based environment and experience building cloud native applications
- Demonstrated experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JDBC)
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Experience with distributed processing framework like Apache Flink, Apache Spark a plus
- Experience with NoSQL database.
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Advanced skills implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market
leading API Management tools such as Apigee, Kong and frameworks such as Spring Boot for Microservices
- Expert knowledge with a track record of solution delivery using various data integration
solutions in situations requiring real time (synchronous and asynchronous) messaging,
Publish/Subscribe models, Microservices patterns, Middleware, and other related
methodologies in a multi-user, multi-platform, multi-tier environment
- Strong analytical, communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in developing applications for transportation and logistics industry a plus.
Required Level of Education:
- Masters’ or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering