- Sr Engineer/Lead Engineer/Staff Engineer
- BE/BTech, or ME/MTech or MCA or Phd in Computer Science/ Electronics/Telecom
- Total 4-12 years of experience in software development & integration with expertise in Virtualization and orchestration, Cloud networking products – disaggregated, containerization
- Working experience in the areas Telecom/Networking to create carrier grade products operating at very high scale: Microservices, Virtualization and orchestration
Programming/Scripting/OS Skills (mandatory)
- Good programing skills in Golang/Python/C++ & knowledge of OOPs concept
- Scripting Skills in Ansible-playbook / Python
Domain Skills – Virtualization
Very Good knowledge on the following Technical areas:
- Cloud-native architecture, Virtualization and Orchestration, VNFM, MANO, VIM (Virtualization Infrastructure Management)
- Microservices, Docker, container, Docker-swarm, Kubernetes, Helm
- LCM (Life Cycle Management of microservices and VMs) – Monitoring, Resiliency, High Availability (HA) & Scalability
- Storage and replication of databases in a Virtualized infrastructure
- Message-bus (NATS, Kafka) , databases like etcd/Redis/SQL/MongoDB
- Server Management (ZTP, Monitoring & Maintenance Servers)
- Networking for virtualization (IP Tables/IPVS)
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening)
- Good mentoring skills
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a teamwork environment
- Understanding systems and software requirements.
- Working with Architects and SMEs to design and develop product features.
- Play a key role in driving the design of the features, Create product design and feature documentation, performance benchmark.
- Collaborate with multiple teams by brainstorming and considering multiple design options for features.
- Contribution toward thought leadership activities in collaboration with Architects.
- Hold responsibility of software module ownership and quality