- Senior Engineer / Lead Engineer
- BE/BTech, or ME/MTech or MCA or Phd in Computer Science/ Electronics/Telecom
- Total 4-12 years of experience and above in software development & integration
- Experience in broadband wireline telecom domain: OLT/PON/xGPON/FTTx/
- Knowledge on SDN control like ONOS, ODL, Open switch Specification is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of microservices, Resiliency, High Availability (HA) & Scalability is desirable
- Expertise in L2/L3 Control and Data Plane Feature Design/Development is desirable
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum software development life cycles and processes.
Programming/Scripting/OS Skills (mandatory)
- Good programing skills in Golang/Python/JAVA & knowledge of OOPs concept
Experience in any one of the technical areas as stated below (PON / FTTx
- Hands on experience in developing OLT-PON L2 networking features
- Hands on experience in development of features in VOLTHA
- Hands on experience in FTTx features – Unicast and Multicast over PON, PON-QOS, DBA
- Hands on experience in PON management – OMCI, PON-redundancy
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening)
- Good mentoring skills
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a teamwork environment
Responsible for –
- Understanding systems and software requirements.
- Working with Architects and Team of Engineers to design and develop product features.
- Hold responsibility of software module ownership and quality.
- Create product design and feature documentation, performance benchmark.
- Contribution toward thought leadership activities in collaboration with Architects.