As a Senior Manager HR Business Partner, you will be a trusted partner to the management team and support the business to drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes implementing annual HR programs such as performance reviews, recognition and retention programs, promotions, workforce, and succession planning. You will also work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching. Lead and manage a team of HRBP’s to help achieve the functional goals
- A Trusted Partner to the management team.
- Act as an internal consultant by establishing credibility with leaders as a valuable resource for business and people issues.
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Provide management coaching to front-line managers and senior leaders.
- Assess the business unit’s HR training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business to lead both annual/mid-year review processes that focus on performance management and talent development.
- Understand compensation guidelines, budgets, and time frames and provide compensation support to the management team, promotions, and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Lead Culture & Talent programs for the organization.
- 12 to 15 Years of experience in an HRBP role, leading and managing a small team of HRBP’s.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Experience working in a high-tech, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn new things, flexible and open-minded.
- Humble, assertive, able to convey feedback firmly in a positive and respectful way.