- B-Tech / B.E. /MTech /MCA from a reputed college / university or equivalent degree from Premium College
- Up to 4 years of experience of software quality assurance engineering experience
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases.
- Debug bugs found through test or customer cases to identify root cause and use the input to improve tests
- Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to Learn New Technologies
- Research New Tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes
- Performance – JMeter, Load Runner
Preferred Skills (good to have):
- Working knowledge of API.
- Experience on Linux based platform
- Experience with Automation Testing tool preferably Selenium and automation framework
- Experience with Agile Development Process