- B-Tech / B.E. from a reputed college / university
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Core Java, JSP and Servlet
- Fluency in programming constructs
- Good expertise in working with databases and Query language.
- Mature, thoughtful, and a natural fit for a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Spring Boot & Microservices architecture
- Strong foundation and expert knowledge in the area of Core Java and J2EE standards.
- Sprint IOC & Spring MVC
Preferred Skills (good to have):
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience in using build tools like Maven
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for continuous integration environments.