Position: Site Reliability Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech /B.E. from a reputed College / University
- Work on IST/EST rotating shifts & support on-call whenever required.
- Design/Implement secure AWS Infrastructure for various products under Uzio.
- Perform/Automate day-to-day operations via Chef/Jenkins/Scripts/Lambda
- Monitoring/Resolution Production Infrastructure/Security incidents
- Take part in Change Management process to plan/execute Build/Deployment.
- Support the Dev/QA on their DevOps requirements.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment scans and remediate the same.
- Work with InfoSec Team to assist on various Audit requirements.
- Independently research, design and implement services based on various open-source tools in the market.
- Troubleshoot complex Infrastructure issues.
- Strong background on Linux platforms (RHEL, Ubuntu)
- Strong background on basic AWS Services (VPC, EC2, ALB, Cloudfront, Elasticsearch, IAM, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- Strong background on Chef Configuration Management/Automation
- Strong background on Securing AWS Infrastructure via IAM Roles, Cross-Account S3 Bucket Policies, Network Segregation etc.
- Strong background on Scripting (Perl, Python, Node.JS)
- Strong background on Jenkins Automation
- Good knowledge on Java frameworks
- Good knowledge on Docker/ECS
- Basic knowledge on Databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Ability to Multi-Task/Prioritize is must.