Our client is a FinTech NBFC dedicated to driving Financial Inclusion in the MSME
sector. Our mission is to transform lives, livelihoods, and local economies by providing
fast and flexible loans without property collateral to small business entrepreneurs.
Our client is the only company from India recognized globally by the World Bank/IFC
with a gold award in 2019 as ‘Bank of the Year-Asia’ for our innovative work in SME
financing. Client is an RBI-registered Systemically Important NBFC.
Title: Strategy & Products – Strategic Partnership and Alliance Manager
Team: Strategy & Products
Purpose of Job: Identifying new potential centralized business tie-ups/products to increase
Kinara Capital’s penetration in the market
- He/ She will be accountable to drive the unconventional business.
- He/ She needs to undertake market mapping & need-gap analysis in
an ongoing manner to find ways to drive profitable revenues by
evaluating/creating opportunities for upselling/ cross-selling
- He/ She needs to scout & identify new potential opportunities and
build positive long-term, high impact, value-adding and trusted
relationships with existing partners to tie up to sell existing or new
loan products or any other products.
- He/ She needs to analyze the potential of the partner and devise a
structured approach towards converting the same to a closure
- He/ She needs to develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and
understanding of our relevant product offerings and processes
- He/ She needs to understand the technical, business and operational
requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal cross
functional teams to balance partner demands vs. long term direction
of our product
- He/ She need to design & liaison with various HOD’s to create the
entire products, process, workflow to get the business rolling
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the
product strategy forward — namely those that will achieve key
objectives for the product line and business.
- Articulate the business value to the business/IT teams so they
understand the intent behind the new product or product release
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements by
creating flow diagrams, technical or architectural designs, and
detailing the same
- He/ She need to synergies our process & the partners business model
& process to get the product & relationship going
- He/ She needs to train the partner team to get them equipped with
the loan documents & lending criterias to get a better conversion
- He/ She needs to identify gaps between strategic planning and its
implementation & make required modifications to overcome it.
- He/ She needs to track & monitor the business.
- He/ She will be the SPOC for all such relationships.
⮚ Around 5-7 yrs experience in B2B sales or business development
roles – preferably in the lending domain.
⮚ Young, smart with good presentation skills
⮚ Confident enough to interact with senior management of the
⮚ Good in relationship building and should be a Team player
⮚ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a
⮚ Adept at conflict management, account management,
problem-solving, working with minimal supervision, commercial
⮚ Good in Excel, Powerpoint presentation.
Competencies & Best
Practices for High
⮚ High social responsibility and Pro culture
⮚ Integrity and Building relationships
⮚ Compliance to policies, rules and regulations
⮚ Drive of a true hunter, motivated to build relationships and deliver
new business partnerships which will be instrumental
⮚ People oriented and Goal oriented
Report to: VP – Strategy & Products
Place of work: HO – Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time