Roles & Responsibility:
Looking for seasoned transition/project manager with strong knowledge of transition methodology and deep
expertise in managing, leading, and reporting multiple transitions for financial domain/business lines.
• Transforms transitions data into analytical insight resulting in impactful actions and outcome
• Someone who can Identify delays, fix accountabilities, and proactively communicate with all
stakeholders to drive the execution plan. Ability to deep dive where needed, perform detailed analysis,
out of the box thinking and solution orientation.
• Report status on assigned program/ project workstream as per defined frequency to ensure alignment
of goals and activities across work streams and initiatives
• Research, create, and compile materials needed for effective discussion and planning; Support and
maintain tools and templates used in the reporting function.
• Manage logistics of initiative (e.g. meeting and schedule coordination, documentation including
agendas, minutes, dashboards and executive reporting maintenance).
• Collaborate with departments to ensure completion of all required transition documentation, check
lists, training, reporting and go-live management
• Ensure the global transition framework is followed with strict tollgate adherence
• Minimum of five to seven years total work experience within different vertical market segments such
as banking, healthcare, wealth management etc.
• Work experience to include exposure to IT, Service Delivery, and application development
• Minimum of three years successfully managing the complete project life cycle involving multiple
functions and teams.
• Expertise in project and program management, as well as transition documentation, tools, and
• Highly Proficient in MS suits like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• Attention to detail and able to maintain data confidentiality.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills., ability to assess risk and create
mitigation plan using project management and MS office tools.
• Certification in PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels of management, internal and external
vendors/partners, functional leaders, team members, etc.
• Flexible work schedule will be required – the individual must be willing to work on 2.00PM – 11.00PM
or 05:30 PM To 02:30 AM.