We are looking for skilled developers to join new and existing teams. You’ll be a great fit if you are a team player, love technology and want to have ownership of your code to production.
Company provides an industry leading web-based insurance system that focuses offering customers an online self-service option. We are always looking for new opportunities to make our product or working day better. To do this we have deployed cutting edge technologies such as VueJS, typescript, .NET6, Grafana, and Prometheus as well as many other cloud native tools. In addition to this we have moved towards infrastructure as code on our CI/CD pipelines using Kubernetes and Docker. Alongside our deployment of the latest tooling from Azure DevOps, Azure and AKS.
This structure means you get the day-to-day ease of working in a flat structure with relatively small number of people but with all the personal benefits and security from a global corporation.
- Commercial coding experience (2+ years essential, and 6+ years for senior role)
- .NET framework and .NET core
- Proficiency with version control software, understanding of Git workflows and branching strategies.
- Web API’s with restful structure
- Relational databases such as MySQL, SQL server or similar
- Desire to continually learn
- Facilitate problem solving and work as a team to make ideas a reality
- VueJS, React or similar
- Familiarity with front end CSS frameworks such as tailwind or bulma
- Microsoft Certifications
- Entity Framework and Dapper
- Multi-tenant experience
- Performance tuning
- Knowledge of Azure or equivalent cloud services providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (we use AKS) and containers (we use a mix of Windows containers and Linux containers)
- Infrastructure as code best practices and experience migrating infrastructure into infrastructure as code technologies.
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- Test Driven Development
- Analysis / Specification skills