• Support the entire application lifecycle – concept, design, test, release and support
• Produce Architecture Diagrams and Design Documentation for software development projects
• Lead multiple technical solution implementations simultaneously and provide key technical and solution architecture for review
• Mentor, guide, support and inspire the development team
• Manage a team of talented developers and designers from both technical and human-resource perspectives
• Analyze and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives
• Hold regular meetings with other managers/director to ensure open communication and expectation accountability throughout our projects
• Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind – Unit, Integration, Regression and more
• Troubleshoot and debug applications and databases to optimize performance
• Review all deliveries from development teams (native, mobile, web) to ensure quality standards are met and business requirements are fulfilled
• Ensure that all engineering efforts are created/maintained by meeting our quality standards
• Research and suggest new technologies, infrastructure, designs, architectural updates and protocols to enhance our eco-system,
• Create prototypes for design concepts, mock-ups, and approved designs.
• Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our applications and infrastructure stacks
• Be a team player and strong problem-solver to work with a diverse team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
• 7+ years of experience in Software Development (Web / JS / HTML / CSS / SPA)
• 3+ years of experience leading teams and/or mentoring developers
• 2+ years of experience with Cloud Computing
• Expertise in Agile Project Management Methodologies, such as KANBAN/SCRUM
• Expertise in Test Driven Development, OOP, Asynchronous Programming, DevOps concepts as well as the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in project management tools such as Jira and/or OmniPlan
• Experience deploying and scaling applications on the cloud
• (Desirable) Experience with AWS Services, such as RDS, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, Lambda, S3 and more.
• (Desirable) Experience with MongoDB and other NoSQL databases
• (Desirable) Experience with Scaling Web Applications (CDN, containers, and more)
• (Desirable) Experience with Networking and Infrastructure at a cloud level
Web Development Manager – Min 7yrs Exp – Bangalore – 25L CTC