· Hands-on hardware bring-up, code optimization and system debugging.
· Working knowledge of ISO 26262 functional safety integrity levels
· Understanding of RTOS concepts like booting, scheduling algorithms, memory management, resource distribution, power management etc.
· Technical Safety Concepts – RAM test, ROM test, Lock step, CPU test, MPU, OS configurations would be a big plus
· Experience with 16/32 bits NXP, STM32 and Microchip MCUs and ColdFire, ARM architecture
· Experience with communication protocols such as CAN(-FD), J1939, UDS, Automotive Ethernet, SPI, UART, I2C.
· Familiarity of Autosar architecture, Functional Safety and FMEA.
· Experience with FreeRTOS
· Comprehensive experience with Vector CAN Tools (CANalyzer, CANoe), Ethernet tools, Emulators, Debuggers, and Compilers
· Experience with OCPP, ISO15118 standards is desired
· Comprehensive experience with software Version Control Tools – GIT (preferred), SVN etc
· Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile Software Development is desired.
· Ability to work independently and provide mentoring to more junior software engineers as needed