Job ID: AnG – 1110
We are currently looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to work
on a variety of projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
working with a small team of UX Designers, Product Managers and
Engineers. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on
developing the next generation products as well as revamping
our existing product line.
Now is the time to get in on an exciting ground-floor opportunity with a
profitable company that is positioned for rapid growth.
– Work closely with a team of Product Managers to create a cohesive
intuitive user experience for our suite of products.
– Use your knowledge of best practices to design for the full life
cycle, from requirement refinement to full fidelity prototypes.
– Design modern material design based responsive UIs for our new apps,
bringing a consumer level user experience to complicated enterprise
– Design enhancements to our existing web, mobile, and kiosk apps.
– Work with the Engineering team to get the technical business needs
met while ensuring that the user experience is the top priority.
– Perform usability sessions and interpret market data as you fuze
business requirements into functional software, keeping the user as
the champion along the way.
– Infer business intelligence coming from Sales and Marketing, and
translate the information in a way makes the user experience
– Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process with light
documentation to support your vision.
– Enjoy daily interaction, brainstorming, and collaboration with
people who are as passionate about the end-user experience as you
– 5+ years designing user experiences, and interaction design, for
rich, interactive, consumer or enterprise, web applications
– Work experience in start-ups, or start-up like environments
– Web 2.0 design experience and knowledge of current trends in design
– Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design skills,
disciplines, and principals, as well as an eye for subtle detail
– Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design
issues into clean, understandable solutions
– Experience with data heavy applications for business users nice to
– Evidence you thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX work
– Bachelors Degree + HCI – Human Computer Interaction degree or
related experience preferred
This role requires to work in Global timings