We are looking for Actuarial Analyst/ Sr. Analyst, Advisor/ Sr. Advisor/ Trainee for a multinational general insuarance and reinsurance company.
Primary Responsibilities :
Account Analysis and Support
- Perform actuarial analysis such as exposure rating and experience rating to help build loss model for client business, estimate reinsurance pricing, and determine optimal reinsurance structures given client risk profile and underwriting strategy.
- Estimate reinsurance pricing, and determine optimal reinsurance structures given client risk profile and underwriting strategy
- Prepare summary exhibits, document the results to support the technical analysis and determine optimal reinsurance structures given client’s risk profile.
- Build relationship with frontline colleagues to work effectively and deliver the analysis as per expectations.
- Develop and manage existing pricing tools and data management projects.
- Work on building automation tools to reduce manual dependencies.
- Provide value-added service to clients as needed
Market Research and Development
- Assist senior Actuaries in the team and respective line of business to help build Willis Re as thought leader in reinsurance and primary marketplace
Desired skills and competencies
- Good understanding of insurance and reinsurance concepts
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential, and advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, R, Python would be an added advantage
Fresh graduate or 1-2 years of experience in an Actuarial setup – preferably involving property and casualty insurance related actuarial work.
Graduates / Post-graduates in any subject – preferably Maths / Stats / Eco / Commerce Should be a student member of anyone or more of the following institutes / societies:
- Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
- Institute of Actuaries – UK (IOA)
- Nearly qualified – 3-6 Actuarial exams cleared from anyone of the above institutes