We are looking for Financial Advisor/ Sr. Advisor/ Trainee for a multinational general insuarance and reinsurance company.
0 – 2 years of experience in a role involving financial analysis
Education MBA in Finance
Job Position Summary
The Financial Advisory team caters to various business intelligence needs of reinsurance clients and brokers. The team provides studies based on financial and other relevant data providing critical intelligence on the performance of targeted insurance companies as well as the trends in the insurance markets.
Financial advisory analysts will be involved in in-depth analysis of insurance company financials statements to identify strengths and weaknesses in performance as well as capital adequacy challenges. The analysis is conducted in light of recent developments within the company, industry trends and rating agency views. The analyst will also be involved in studies spanning the client’s peers and industry. Also critical to success in the role is involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and development of new reporting tools and products.
Responsibilities (Principal duties)
- Gather, analyse, and report on market intelligence on insurance companies
- Create reports on peer comparison studies
- Update industry level trend studies
Desired skills and competencies
- Good understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and in particular advanced Excel skills