Job description: Full Stack Engineer
Experience: 3 Years to 5 Years
Education: BE / B Tech / ME / MTech in Computer Science / Computer Technology
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer who is comfortable with both back and front end
programming to join our team! As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of scalable and reliable applications which will help us to grow.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Have experience in Design, Development and Deployment of Python or NodeJS web and client
• Have deep knowledge of various design patterns
• Deep understanding of docker and micro-services.
• Are passionate developer who is committed to deliver high-quality solutions/products
Are a problem solver and good at troubleshooting complex problems to find the root cause and provide
• Team player and works well with development/ product engineering teams
• Expertise to get results across multiple groups and disciplines
• Collaborate and Interface with external vendors
• Good communication skills, proficiency in verbal and written English
• Extensive experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile methodologies
• Master’s Degree in software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
• Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
• Contributions to OpenSource communities is a plus.