Job location : Bangalore Karnataka
Experience required : minimum 2 years in development
Salary : As per market Standards
● Experienced in working on Sterling OMS customizations projects. Familiar with Sterling configurations and APIs, Service Definition Framework, Database Extensions, Call Center and Store Engagement UI enhancements.
● Functional knowledge on all or some Order Management modules – GIV, IV, Payments, Order Orchestration, Returns, Call Center Solution and Store Engagement Solution etc.
● Knowledgeable on packaging and deploying Sterling in CoC and on premise environments
● Proficient in JAVA, XML parsing and SQL.
● Contribute to design, code, and other deliverables developed by the extended team to ensure quality and accuracy.
● Experience in installation, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting of Sterling OMS projects.
● Assist solution architect and team leads with developing estimates and schedule for development components.
● Must have experience working with agile teams and exposure to tools like Jenkins, Github, and Jira.
● Assist project manager with change management activities.
● Help improve existing processes to create efficiency by use of automation tools.
● Develop best practices, technical artifacts, and reusable components and develop tools and standard solutions that reduce the TCO for projects.
● Work cross-functionally across geographies and time zones.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
● 2+ years of IT technical consultant experience on Sterling OMS
● BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical and/or supply chain field, or equivalent work experience
● Experience working with XMLs, XSLs, and JSON
● Knowledge of IBM CoC
● Possess a thorough grasp of the Java programming language and built-in package
● Must be self-motivated and assertive while possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a team environment
● Good organizational skills, able to play a pivotal role in multiple projects and flexible at adjusting assigned priorities when needed
● Excellent writing, analytical and quality assurance skills with exceptional attention to accuracy and details
● Proficient in Jira and familiar with Agile methodologies
● Possess a thorough grasp of the Java programming language and built-in packages
● Experience developing enterprise scale microservices using Java, Spring Boot
● Good knowledge of public clouds (i.e., Azure, AWS)