Patient Financial counsellor
Qualification: PG/ MBA
Experience: 2-3 yrs experience in patient Financial counselling
Job description FINANCIAL COUNSELLOR
Looking for a IVF cum Financial Counsellor for India IVF Fertility, Noida & Gurgaon. The candidate should have minimum 1 years of experience in the similar position. Should have good knowledge about fertility treatments. Should be able to join immediately.
· Planning and Execution of different Marketing strategies,
· Follow ups and conversion to sales.
· Clear cut goal setting and follow up on performance.
Supplemental pay types:
· Commission pay
· Performance bonus
· Yearly bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Other Roles & Responsibilities:
· Hearing to the concerns and difficulties faced by the patient,
· Motivating the patient through use of counselling skills and techniques,
· Emphasizing the importance of compliance and control,
· Ensuring the components of the patient programmed are made available to each patient,
· Timely follow- up with patients to ensure that the rapport and trust is maintained.
· Daily basis calls & Registration will also be there side by side.
Qualifications and Competencies:
The person should be dynamic, confident and should be willing to work hard, this being a IVF counselling job. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team is of utmost importance.