We are looking for Senior Finance and Accounts Analyst for a SAAS based IT company.
● Oversee and manage daily program-wide accounting and finance functions including timely
recording of transactions, cash management, banking, payroll, receivables, and payables.
● Responsible for the revenue recording process, payroll management, and vendor management.
● Design and maintain the MIS system for the company and verification of completeness and
correctness of MIS.
● Ensuring that all legal compliances and annual audits are completed within time by coordinating
● Responsible for creating Budgets for each department and monitoring the same. Forecasting
Annual and quarterly financial statements and tracking the variance.
● Implement Budgetary controls and ensure zero leakage in revenue and cost.
● Preparing monthly and weekly cash flow and following cash flow regulations.
● Handling the company’s treasury and banking activity to ensure the best finance options are
made available to the company within the gambit of the company’s risk profile.
● Responsible for monthly reporting to the management and investors on the performance of the
● Handling all investor queries and sharing recurring reports as per the agreement
● Management of Accounts in Books and processing Invoices ensuring indirect taxes (including
GST) is charged as per the applicable Laws.
● Reconciliation of Bank Statements and Payment Gateways with Books.
● Ad hoc tasks including generating reports
Skills & Abilities:
● Practical Knowledge of GST Law, Income Tax Law and ROC Compliances.
● Ability to work independently and effectively with the team
● Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
● Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and
● Have high attention to detail, deliver reports with accuracy and stay organized
● Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
● Ability to work within deadlines and take responsibility – must be able to identify the deadline for
a piece of work to be completed
● Degree: Bcom, MCom
● Experience: 2-3 years