Sr. Customer Support Engineer –
- Installing, configuring, and updating network software, as well as maintaining hardware and network devices.
- Performing diagnostic tests and repairs, as well as developing data archiving, backup, and retrieval procedures.
- Testing network protocols and ensuring stable and secure server connectivity.
- Documenting network processes and layouts, as well as enhancing network security.
- Keeping abreast of developments in network infrastructure and technologies.
- Training team members on product/technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engg, information technology, or similar.
- Certified Cisco network professional preferred.
- Should have telephony experience Voip protocols
- At least two years’ experience as a network support engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure, architecture, connectivity, and security.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to travel to client locations.
- Should have worked in teams
Salary: 6 to 8 lacs pa
Experience – 6 to 8 years.
Location :- Bangalore